Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Postcard 97...Trade Being Arranged!


(Click on image to enlarge.)

To be perfectly honest, I don't remember exactly what I did to create the fabric for this postcard. I remember using an wooden, Indian printing block, paint, and an old green stamp pad. I free motion machine embroidered on it and used a scrap on top of the same fabric with a piece of hot pink chiffon.

The reverse is a Japanese postcard brought home by my elder son Mathias after his first trip. It is signed and dated in ink.

I'm thrilled to be trading with Britt in Australia who blogs here.

2 comments:

Stitchety Grub said...

Hi Susan I would like to put my name down to swap for this postcard please
Thanx Britt Western Australia

Stitchety Grub said...

HI Susan
I am thrilled with this postcard ...I showed it off at my lace group today and all my friends were suitably impressed with both it and the ATC which I swapped with you. Thanks again
Britt West Australia