Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Postcard 117...Trade Being Arranged!


(Click on image to enlarge.)

This postcard was made after cutting up an older piece of work. That work was made as the centerpiece for my first solo exhibition. It was based on architectural elements found in Gothic and Romanesque churches. The piece was created using chiffons on a heat transfer painted base. It was free motion embroidered. The original is pictured here.

It is signed and dated in free motion embroidery on the reverse. The material used on the back is a piece of vintage tone-on-tone blue batik.

I'm thrilled to be trading with Marilyn who blogs here.

2 comments:

~marilyn said...

Me, me, me! I'd love to trade you for this one.

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi!
I'm thrilled to be trading with you! Thanks for your interest and support!
Susan