Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Postcard 147...Trade Being Arranged!


(Click on image to enlarge.)

This postcard was made from a background of black linen with heavily painted Wonder Under (Bond-a-Web). It was created shortly after my first machine embroidery class (under Valerie Campbell-Harding) and one of the only times I've used the lettering option on my Bernina. It says "endless possibilities"...most of the time. For some unknown reason there are a few spelling errors (must have been a broken thread and incorrect restart!) To this, I added one of my old keys.

The reverse is a piece of commercially printed cotton, signed and dated in free motion embroidery.

I'm thrilled to be trading with Karen whose blog I adore and read here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Susan, I would love to trade for this post card. Let me know what I need to do. Karen

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi Karen!
I'm thrilled to be trading with you! Thanks so very much for your interest, support, and recent blog post about CYBER FYBER!
Susan

Unknown said...

I love love love this post card! It arrived today despite my giving you an incorrect zip code...I am almost finished with my end of the trade postcard. With luck I will have it in the mail by Monday! I will put the whole trade up on my blog.