Wednesday, January 23, 2008

TRADING

This blog has 163 postcards posted. They are available for trade beginning on Saturday, February 2, 2008. The trade is simple. You must have a blog/website/Flickr! or other image account/profile with email...someway to publicly leave you a comment! Trade one of your FIBER POSTCARDS for any available one of mine. (Please, limit one!) All traded postcards will be displayed at CYBER FYBER, January 8 - 20, 2009 at Gallery 80808/Vista Studios in Columbia, SC.

To make a trade: Leave a comment on the postcard you want...stating that you want it. Email me at cyberfyber@prodigy.net and tell me which one (use the number!) you want and your "snail mail" address. I will confirm the trade via a reply email. You send your postcard to Susan Lenz, 2123 Park Street, Columbia, SC 29201 USA. I send mine to you. I update the blog post for this postcard to state "Trade Being Arranged". Please complete the trade within a month! When I receive your postcard, I'll email you. The on-line exhibition will be created before the end of the year.

Your postcard should be approximately 4" x 6", flat enough to be mailed in an envelope, created mostly of fibers, and have your name on the reverse.

2 comments:

barbe said...

I haven't forgotten about you! the first 2 I did, turned out crappy so I'm working on another that WILL be beautiful!!

Wanda said...

Wow Sue....it looks like you've got some more post cards to make...they are almost all gone and you've got a long way to go for the show!! How exciting!!! I'm so proud of you and this whole thing! And you are going to LOVE my postcard. I got yours...it is just as awesome as I knew it would be. Do you have to have a postcard on the back or can you use anything? I started sewing again now after my sickness. I'm so sick of being sick! ha ha