Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Postcard 143...Trade Being Arranged!


(Click on image to enlarge.)

This postcard was made from a background of black linen with heavily painted Wonder Under (Bond-a-Web). It was created shortly after my first machine embroidery class (under Valerie Campbell-Harding) and one of the only times I've used the lettering option on my Bernina. It says "endless possibilities"...most of the time. For some unknown reason there are a few spelling errors (must have been a broken thread and incorrect restart!) To this, I added one of my old keys.

It is signed and dated in free motion embroidery on the reverse. The material used on the back is a piece of vintage tone-on-tone blue batik.

I'm thrilled to be trading with Jackie who blogs here.

2 comments:

Jackie Kirner said...

I'd like to trade with you for this one!

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi Jackie!
I'm thrilled to be trading with you!
Susan