Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Postcard 73...Trade Being Arranged!


(Click on image to enlarge.)

This postcard was made from a background of black linen with heavily painted Wonder Under (Bond-a-Web). It was created shortly after my first machine embroidery class (under Valerie Campbell-Harding). To it was stitched a scrap from an old cross stitch based on the 6th century mosaics in Ravenna's Sna Vitale church.

The reverse is a Japanese postcard brought back by my elder son Mathias after his first trip. It is signed and dated in ink.

I'm thrilled to be trading with Sue who blogs here. Sue blogged about our trade here.

2 comments:

Magpie Sue said...

I'll trade you for this one!

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi Sue!
I'm thrilled to be trading with you! Thanks for your interest and support!
Susan