Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Postcard 129...Trade Being Arranged!


(Click on image to enlarge.)

This postcard was made after cutting up an older piece of work. That work was made as the centerpiece for my first solo exhibition. It was based on architectural elements found in Gothic and Romanesque churches. The piece was created using chiffons on a heat transfer painted base. It was free motion embroidered. The original is pictured here.

It is signed and dated in free motion embroidery on the reverse. The material used on the back is a piece of vintage tone-on-tone blue batik.

I'm thrilled to be trading this postcard with Guzziesue who blogs here. (I love her blog's mix of motorcycle and stitch!)

2 comments:

Guzzisue said...

You have been so busy sorting this out, I take my hat off to you. Can I trade this one? promise to make you something nice, honest

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi!
I'm thrilled to accept this trade! Thanks so very much.
Susan