Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Postcard 105...Trade Being Arranged!


(Click on image to enlarge.)

This postcard was made after cutting up an older piece of work. That work was made as the centerpiece for my first solo exhibition. It was based on architectural elements found in Gothic and Romanesque churches. The piece was created using chiffons on a heat transfer painted base. It was free motion embroidered. The original is pictured here.

It is signed and dated in free motion embroidery on the reverse. The material used on the back is a piece of vintage tone-on-tone blue batik.

I'm thrilled to be trading with Maggie whose blog I read here. Maggie blogged about our trade here.

3 comments:

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

I would love to trade this card.
Best Wishes
Maggie

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi Maggie!
I'm thrilled to be trading with you! Thanks for your interest and support!
Susan

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

Hi Susan

Thank you so much, your wonderful card has arrived safely here in England. Mine is almost ready to send to you.Will let you now when it is in the post. Have all the details on my blog.

Bestwishes
Maggie