Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Postcard 32...Trade Being Arranged!


(Click on image to enlarge.)

This postcard was made by applying scraps of embellished fabric to a background. The background had been a piece of tone-on-tone, taupe upholstery that I'd tried to paint with house paint, crackle paint and green acrylic paint. It didn't crackle but did produce an interesting result and picked up some sparkle after being ironed with metallic foil.

The reverse is a Japanese postcard brought back by my elder son Mathias after his first trip. It is signed and dated in ink.

I'm thrilled to be trading with Chrissy who blogs here.

2 comments:

chrissythreads said...

Hi,
I think this is a great idea and I would love to arrange a trade for this piece.My blog is chrissythreads.blogspot.com

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi Chrissy!
I'm thrilled to be trading with you! Thanks for your interest and support!
Susan