Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Postcard 11...Trade Being Arranged!


(Click on image to enlarge.)

This postcard was made from an older piece of work created soon after my first class in machine embroidery. Valerie Campbell-Harding was the teacher! Painted Wonder Under (Bond-a-Web) was applied to black linen. This was machine stitched in a linear rows. Small scraps of embellished fabric were zigzagged on top.

The back is a Japanese postcard brought back by my elder son Mathias after his first trip. It is signed and dated.

I'm thrilled to be trading with Laura who has an active profile here and a web page here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love this postcard and would like to trade with you.

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi Laura!
I'm thrilled to be trading with you! Thanks for your interest and support!
Susan